A FIRST FIRMWARE UPGRADE FOR THE DR-2 ...
There's a first upgrade for the DR-2 (OS0002) ready for download at our download page! What's new?
- Each of the 6 drum instruments has it's own compressor:
- Use DEF+slider to set it's threshold,
- and DEF+DEF knob (knob above the slider) to set the attack time
- The release time is set at ~100ms,
- it has a hard-knee 8:1 compression ratio
- You can also use another drum channel as sidechain input
- You can use polyrhythms now, every channel can have it's own separate number of steps. Use the A...F buttons + a step button (1...16) to set a polyrhythm.
- Previously unused 'parts' (1-16,17-32,33-48,49-64) can now be used for variations, fill-ins etc...
- A euclidean pattern generator, with up to 64 steps.
- A 'gain' setting per instrument
- And you can use the CLOCK OUT connector at the backside also for transmitting drum triggers